Please note, if you are a new football member to organization for 2018, you will have to order your player’s jersey and pants at the Finan Detail table. Payment for these items is separate from the Jr Tigers Registration fee. Both Jr Tigers and Finan are now able to accept Credit/Debit Cards.
SIGN UP DATES FOR 2018:
Saturday, APRIL 14TH, NOON to 3:00PM
Wednesday, APRIL 18TH, 6:00PM to 7:30PM
LOCATION: TUNKHANNOCK HIGH SCHOOL ADMIN BUILDING
*** SIGNUPS ARE FOR CHILDREN WHO RESIDE IN THE TUNKHANNOCK AND ELK LAKE SCHOOL DISTRICTS and SURROUNDING AREAS ***
Continuing for for 2018, we are able to take registration payments with non-chip credit and debit cards. There will be a small fee for use of card.
We have two scheduled days of signups. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
As with the past several years, there is also a $15 concession stand fee per child that was previously added to the registration fee. This year, this can be paid the day of signups or during the first week of practice in July. There will be a separate table for this (for accounting purposes) at signups if anyone wants to pay now.
Note: The forms linked below are updated for the 2018 season.
If your child is new or didn’t play last year:
- We will need a COPY the of your child’s birth certificate. We will also need an updated picture for our Team Books.
- Please complete the ACCJFL Application Form (the form applicable to either Football or Cheer) and bring with you. On the form is a spot for player’s number (for football), please do not fill this in as we have to bump your choice against available numbers so it will be filled in at that time.
- Click Here for Football ACCJFL Form.
- Click Here for Cheer ACCJFL Form
- 2017 Cheer Manual
- Not necessary for Signups, but the all Medical release forms will be need to be turned in prior to first practice.
- 2018 Jr Tigers Medical Release Form
- 2018 ACCJFL Health Questionaire
- 2018 ACCFL Medical Release form
- 2018 Parent Conduct Form
- There is another form, but it is a 3 page Carbon Copy that can’t be put on here for download so that will be available at Signups at Table 1 when you come in to the Admin building. Table 1 will obviously be your first stop for Signups prior to proceeding to Football or Cheer sections.
- Please visit either Football or Cheer Pages (whichever is applicable) to see what your initial cost will be at Signup. CASH is preferred but checks and credit/debit cards are accepted.
If your child played last year:
- Only thing different than above is we won’t need a copy of the birth certificate as we already have that on file. We will still need an updated picture and all the remaining items listed above.